Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Pit stop in Moncton New Brunswick

We had to stop for lunch.  I got to meet my Memere Cormier



Walking in the halls. The carpet felt weird on my paws.


New smells and a floor like I never seen before


Had to lay down


I thought they had a treat, it was just the camera


I got picked up a lot that day


They just couldn't believe now nice I was


Sitting in the back of the car


Why are they holding me like this?


Multi-colored pads


Shhhh...  I'm sleeping


Smile for the camera?  I don't know how to smile.


Getting settled for the next leg


Pee break


They got my new harness on


Memere Cormier was holding me.  I think I am the first dog she ever held like this


Water, oh how I love water!


I almost licked her

No comments:

Post a Comment