Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

18/Jun/16 Memere Cormier and Kim Cormier coming to visit

18/Jun/16 Memere Cormier and Kim Cormier coming to visit



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I am having two visitors coming to see me later on today. Gloria Cormier, now she calls me her Furry Grandson and Kim D Cormier, she is the Big Guy's sister-in-law. See the picture of me waiting? I don't know time that well and I am sad that I have to wait. But I want them to drive carefully. It's a long drive from Moncton. I should know, I did that drive last weekend.
I got to meet our Mail Man yesterday. He gave me a treat. I guess he carries them with him for other doggies that he meets while delivering the mail. We still get our mail delivered to our house. So I will hear him delivering the mail every day.
I was so tired yesterday afternoon. I was sleeping while Tonya Lynn Clarkewent to pick up the Big Guy from work. I heard that I let down a few people.Kristen MurphyCaroline CoxJulie MacIntosh, if ever you want to come visit me, you know where I live. I will shake a paw, and give you licks and kisses. You can rub my belly, scratch my back and play with my floppy ears.
The reason I was so tired... Terry Clarke came for a visit. He just wore me out. He is a carpenter and I hear he builds HUGE doggie houses. Big enough for humans to live in! But I guess his specialty is renovations. Some of his friends were working on the roof next door. After they were working on the roof, THEY COME TO VISIT ME! I had lots of energy at the start, but wow, they wore me out. I had to rest my little bones. Don't worry, I am going to grow up and I will have a lot more energy.
I must be growing as the Big Guy had to loosen up my harness. When he was trying to put the harness on me this morning, I was biting his hands. I think it's a game that we should play. He doesn't seem as excited to play that game as I am.
I seen the sun this morning. I told you that Frankie MacDonald would bring the sun to Cape Breton.
Well I better go wake up Tonya Lynn Clarke. She has to go to work today.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment