Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 July 2016

28/Jul/16 new type of icy treat

28/Jul/16 new type of icy treat


This was a "tester" size to see if he would like it


Well HELLO!  Where have you been all my life?



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

In the last picture, I was ignoring the Big Guy as I was just loving the new treat.  Shaun MacKinnon, you are getting two big high paws from me.  You told the Big Guy and Tonya put this together for me.  Well, I can tell you, it's a hit.


You can see my new video as I am chasing the icy treat across the deck.  If you see an advertisement in the video, can you click it?  The Big Guy is testing something.  He thinks he makes money off the clicks.  So each time you click, he makes like $0.14.  But he needs people to click so that he can find out for sure.

But this was stuff that happened at the end of the day.  I had a full day yesterday.  Tonya needed to get the oil tank filled up.  So she walked me to Cogan's Fuels.  That's a solid two blocks away.  The guy that works there, actually came around the corner to play with me.

When we were done there, we went to Brewer's Convenience.  That was 4 blocks away.  I think Tonya said that it was her cousin Verna that was working.  She came around the corner to greet me.  While she had my attention, Tonya walked away to go see the Bereavement Cards. OMG!   I LOST SIGHT OF HER!  Well, I put 'er into 4 paw drive and drug Verna along the floor to find Tonya.  She was actually being drug along the floor on her bum as I was trying to find Tonya.  She didn't know the power I got in my legs.  But I am a draft dog and I am bred to pull carts.  Heavy farm carts at that.  The most weight one of my Bernese cousins has pulled was 2000 pounds.

So once we were done with the card, it was all uphill to get home.  So it was 6 blocks to get home.  Now when I say it was uphill.  I am not talking about Mount Logan uphill.  By the way, that's Canada's tallest mountain, but it was uphill none the less.  When we got about a block away from home, I put 'er back in gear and pulled Tonya home.  I recognized where I was at and I wanted to get home.

We seen a few doggies along the way.  There was a BIG dog along Caladonia, but he was scared of me.  Can you imagine that?  He barked and barked and barked.  But when I would move towards him, he was backing off, like he was scared of me.  Maybe he thought I was Peppe Le Pew?  I do have black with white stripe on my face.

I heard that a lot of people want to comment, but that they don't have a Google + account.  Feel free to comment on the video or the Facebook post.  The Google + account is free, but I know, it can be a pain to set up.  But if ever you needed help with that, I am sure that the Big Guy would help you.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment