Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

6/Jul.16 new way to freeze water

6/Jul.16 new way to freeze water








Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
The Big Guy was looking at me chew on my frozen water bottle yesterday and he was thinking, if only we had a 1/2 a water bottle that could be frozen and given to me on the deck. Tonya Lynn Clarke had reminded him of the small bun pan that Gloria Cormier had bought him. So this morning, he found the pan, put water in each loaf and tonight, when we sit on the deck, I will have my own frozen chew. I can't wait.
Talking of waiting. I finally got to meet Kimberly Fahie. She is so nice. She bought me a bag of treats. She gave me a couple of them. She hugged me and smelled my fur. She said how soft and cuddly I am. Of course, she did mention my rather large feet. But I didn't have anything to give to her. I don't have money. So I will give her my love and adoration. Perhaps next time, I will be trained to "give a paw". Right now, I am not so good at that game.
It didn't do any thunder or lightening yesterday. It didn't even rain. Well that is of course till the morning. But I still have to go outside, even if it's raining.
Can you see the picture of my elevated feeding station? Pretty neat eh? This way, I don't bend over to eat. Otherwise, my breed gets "The Bloat" where our food doesn't go into my stomach. I know that Kim D Cormier was having issues with being able to swallow. I wonder if she had the bloat? I understand she is all better now. Her Veterinarian must have taken good care of her.
Yesterday as I was laying out on the deck, I am now 8 boards long. So that is 5 1/2 inches per board x 8 boards = 44 inches long. I am growing fast.
I got to meet that other Bernese Mountain Dog that lives at Blowers and Pierce. I think the lady said that his name is "Max" as well. He doesn't seem very friendly. He lives with 3 other dogs and they bark a lot at me. The Big Guy tried to reach out to him, and thought better of it. He wouldn't relax. They have a big yard all fenced in where they get to run around. I understand that he was a "rescued" dog. So no one knows where he was from when he was a puppy.
Jeanette Hudgell Carter, if ever you want to talk to me, you can. There is a lot of stuff that I just don't understand. But I will listen really good and I will not judge. I can't really as I don't have a lot of experiences just yet.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment