Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

17/Jun/16 my new harness

17/Jun/16 my new harness



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
So the Big Guy really likes this new harness. He says he can keep me controlled. But that's OK, I showed him. I just lay down. I lay in the grass, I lay on the sidewalk, I even lay in the driveway. When he pulls on my leash, you should see how much trouble he gets into from Tonya Lynn Clarke. She says that he's hurting me.
Yesterday they got me a new collar. ha ha It's way too big. I got out of that in no time. But they said that I will wear it for my dog tags that I will be getting. It will show that I am vaccinated and that I am registered with the city. So if I get lost, they can bring me back to my Forever Home. I heard something about getting a "chip". Does that mean they are going to turn me into a Borg?
I got to meet a few new people yesterday. The Big Guy was dropping theTonya Lynn Clarke off at work and they come running out to see me. Diane Hatcher and Wanda Nicolson.were really excited to see me.They hugged me and patted me and told me what a big boy I am. Then last night, Tonya Lynn Clarke took me to work to pick up the Big Guy. Well, there was so many people there to see me. Julie MacIntoshKristen Murphy and her husbandChristian Murphy, I even seen Jade Pippy. There was another guy, but he was smoking. Not sure if he was on fire or not, but every so often, you would see smoke coming out of his mouth... wasn't sure if I should pee on him to put the fire out. But I am not really a fire dog.
It is Garbage Day here in North Sydney. You should come visit. The smells! Everyone's garbage smells so wonderful. I was trying to sniff them all, but the Big Guy was getting tired of me sniffing so much stuff. He wanted to go home and have a drink of Crown Royal. I don't drink that stuff. I like water. Cool clear water.
Well I should go for now. My little paws are tired from typing.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment