Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

19/Jun/16 Happy Father's Day

19/Jun/16 Happy Father's Day



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Happy Father's Day! I am hearing that I will never be a father. That I am going to be neutered. Is it fun to be neutered? Guess I will be finding out some day.
I have two visitors in my Forever Home today. Gloria Cormier and Kim D Cormier. I was so excited when they arrived! I was barking and barking. Then, I peed on the floor to show them how excited I was. You would think that they would be happy that I was glad to meet them. Not the Big Guy. He wasn't impressed about me peeing on the floor.
I also got to meet my other friend, Terry Clarke brought by his friend who has a doggie. Can you explain how he is full grown, but I am bigger than him and I am only 10 weeks old.
Yesterday I got to lick the grease off the back of the BBQ. The Big Guy doesn't know it, but when he BBQ's, it drips down in the back. Not a lot, but some did. Oh the grease is divine. Then I found a cat bowl. Tonya Lynn Clarke feeds the feral cats. I don't mind. Every so often, my leash is long enough that I can get to their food that they leave behind and I eat it all up. NOM NOM NOM
I hear that it's going to be hot today. Not as hot as other places in Canada. So far, it's going to be +25. But I wear a fur coat all the time. I will have to drink a lot of water and hang out in the shade.
I got some gifts from one of the ladies that Tonya Lynn Clarke works with. Wanda Nickolson bought me some new chew toys and some poop bags forTonya Lynn Clarke. My poop must be some special as she keeps picking it up. I poop in the house, she picks it up. I poop in the driveway, she picks it up. I poop in the grass, she picks it up.
Yesterday the Big Guy made an orange creamsicle cheesecake for Gloria Cormier. I can't have any as there may be stuff in it that's bad for me. But it looks really good. Can you believe that they had some for BREAKFAST??? Can you imagine...
Well I got another nap coming on. Going to sign off for now.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment