Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

23/Jun/16 I am a BEAR!

23/Jun/16 I am a BEAR!



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I had some more adventures yesterday. As Tonya Lynn Clarke was taking me for a walk, we come across a small human. I guess she is called "granddaughter" and I am rather big and I think I scared her. She ran to a bigger human called "grandmother" who said that I looked like a BEAR! ROAR! Then Grandmother patted me and scratched behind my ears. I sat down and licked her hand. Still, granddaughter didn't come near me. I didn't want to scare her.
Then, as we were walking further, I got to meet two other ladies. One of them said that I am soft and that I am super cute. The other... she said, she doesn't like doggies. I didn't understand that at all. She didn't touch me either. Did she think I am a BEAR?
Then, later on, I got to meet a whole new GROUP of people. They all work at The Vet. I am over 28 pounds now. But I wouldn't sit still on the scale, so this is the closest that they could figure out. The Vet said not to feed me too many treats, but they gave me at least 8 treats. I am sensing a mixed message here.
I got a vaccination. I don't want to get heart worms, or distemper. Those can be nasty. I also got a flea treatment. They make you scratch and get infections on your skin. The Vet wanted to know, would I be breeding later on. I am going to get neutered. What a big word. I hope it's fun! But that's not till next year.
But later on, we went to pick up the Big Guy and a lot of people come out to visit with me. I was in the front seat of the car, and I was able to hang my paws out the side of the car. Kristen MurphyChristian MurphyJulie MacIntosh all came out to visit with me.
The Big Guy wanted a kong. I didn't know what that was. Until I seen what he did with it... OMG OMG OMG He put treats in the kong like I got at The Vet and then plugged the end with, and this is the BEST part... with PEANUT BUTTER! Peanut butter is WONDERFUL! Oh the taste! It is SO much better than chewing on shoes. The kong rolls around, so I get to chase it, but so far, I can trap it between my front paws and I am "trying" to get to the treats. This looks like it's going to keep me busy for hours.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment