Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

15/Jun/16 can't keep me in my harness

15/Jun/16 can't keep me in my harness







Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
My owners are having a hard time keeping me in my harness. This morning the big guy had me outside and left the harness on me when we came indoors. I got out of it and left the harness in the kitchen where it belongs. Showed him. I figure that's only going to last so long. Once I get bigger, the harness is going to fit around my body a lot tighter.
The lady person bought me something new yesterday. She calls it "treats". OMG! They are so YUMMY!
I understand one of my big fans at the lady person's work was upset that I wasn't in the car yesterday to pick up the big guy. Nice to know that I have some fans out there. Her name is Julie MacIntosh and hear she has some other puppies that I can play with. I hope to see them soon! I need to socialize with other puppies and such so that I can be a nice doggie.
Talking of "work". The people at my forever home keep saying that they have to go to this place called "work" so that they can keep me in my Forever Home and get me Food. I thought Food came from the plastic container they keep up on the counter. I get upset when I see them leave for "work". Must be a fun place though,.. they seem to go there often.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment