Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

13/Jul/16 kitchen area rug

13/Jul/16 kitchen area rug




Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
My picture is me in the kitchen, laying on the cool porcelain tiles. The light is on above the stove.
I was digging and chewing on the tips of the area rug in the kitchen. It is just in front of the sink. The Big Guy put that no chew spray on the corners of the rug. Now I don't want to chew on it. Yucky rug now.
The Big Guy walked me to Floyd Bennett place. I have walked further, but not much further than that. I was doing OK, but the Big Guy, he was limping pretty hard when we got home. His left knee just isn't up for big walks. Too much arthritis. He walks slow, so I get to sniff a lot of stuff. I seen other doggies being walked, and they don't get to sniff much of anything. They are being walked really fast.
I heard about the doggie that is like me that lives on Shore Road. At least that is where he gets his walks. My next door neighbor had visitors yesterday and they were talking about him being so much bigger than me. Just wait, I will grow up and we will see just who is bigger.
Tonya Lynn Clarke was pretty happy yesterday. We are getting or flyers again. She said that we haven't got flyers in close to 2 months. That's more than 1/2 my age!
I heard the the Bluenose II was at the North Sydney Yacht Club yesterday. It is going to sail for Baddeck today. Some day, I hope to see it in person. When the Big Guy was smaller, he used to see it in Halifax Harbour all the time and thought nothing of it.
Just like where I live. I am only a 1/2 hour away from The Cabot Trail. One of the most scenic drives in the world. Yet we take it for granted.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment