Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

24/Jun/16 waiting for my guests

24/Jun/16 waiting for my guests



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Well I was outside this morning and I was exploring. The Big Guy comes to the door to see what I am up to, but do you think he would some to rescue me FIRST??? No, he goes back inside to get his camera first, THEN rescue me. Look at this picture, my lead is wrapped around the leg of the chair and I really can't go very far.
Garbage day today. So last night, got to smell other people's garbage again... But the Big Guy doesn't get it. I want to investigate and smell stuff. He keeps pulling me away, saying that I am not to get into the garbage. He can be a bit of a downer. But I understand he is also trying to protect me. I don't know if there is stuff in the garbage that could make my stomach upset. My counter argument... if the birds can rip up the garbage... why can't i?
I am having less accidents inside the house. The Big Guy says that i have to pee and poop outside. Sometimes I forget and leave a present in doors.
I got to see Gloria Cormier, two weekends ago. Then I seen her last weekend with Kim D Cormier, I wonder if I will get to see her this weekend? Something tells me that it's just me and the Big Guy tomorrow. But I hear he has a "honey-do" list. He has to mow the lawn, and whipper snip. Then do some shopping and get me new puppy food. So far, I am eating Purina Puppy Chow, but I guess I am supposed to have different food. It's for Large Breed Puppy Chow. So the Big Guy will have to go to United Farmer's Co-op on Keltic Drive to get me new food. He is OK with it as he gets Air Miles when he shops there.
Tonya Lynn Clarke was telling me that Julie MacIntosh has two doggies and she is going to come visit with me some day soon! I hope so! I really like her. She will often come outside with Kristen Murphy to meet with me when I am picking up the Big Guy from work.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment