Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

19/Jul/16 it's not garbage

19/Jul/16 it's not garbage



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I really like chewing on stuff. I have really expensive toys and what do i like most? The little plastic dish that Tonya Lynn Clarke uses to feed her cats. This dish is actually garbage. It is from those rice and vegetable steamer things you get at the grocery store. But they are just so good to chew on.
I gave up trying to eat the Big Guy's sneakers. They taste bad now that he has sprayed them. Took a couple days for me to learn, but there is other stuff that is tastier.
I still fight the Big Guy when he tries to put me in my kennel. Not as much as I used to. But i have to put up a good pretense that I don't want to go in the kennel. Once I am in and he shuts the door, I lay down. No sense fighting it, I know I am in here for a bit.
Got to see Julie MacIntosh yesterday when we picked up the Big Guy. Also seen Ronald Capstick. He got to pat me. His girlfriend Laura wasn't outside so I didn't get to see her.
Last night, we went for a 2 block walk. We seen Madonna Kegan. At least I think that's her name. There was also a little girl that was in a wagon. Right now, I am pretty sure that I could pull that wagon. There was another lady with her baby, but she didn't want a lot to do with me. I don't think she is a dog person. I bet she likes cats.
There is a group of doggies that lives on Pierce St. Boy do they bark a lot. I seen the other Bernse Mountain Dog, but he was in his house barking at me. He has the loudest bark of all the doggies that are on that street. I wonder if my bark will be that loud?
We got home and I was resting. There was a car that pulled up and they wanted to meet me. It was Patricia MacDougall and Sharon Johnson. They said that they are going to steal me. Of course they were fixated on my rather large paws. I guess I am the Clyde's Dale of the doggie world.
The Big Guy got a phone call last night from his brother Marc Cormier. He was watching the movie "The Perfect Storm" and he wanted to know what ship we rescued. The Big Guy was in that storm on HMCS Nipigon. Boy it was rough. But didn't rescue any ship in that storm. Turns out, the ship Marc was thinking of was HMCS Iroquois and they rescues Ho Ming # 5, a cargo ship in the Gulf of St Lawrence.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment