Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

2/Jul/16 new bandana

2/Jul/16 new bandana




Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I got my Canada Day bandanna on. This bandanna used to belong to the other doggie that used to live here. His name was Sebastian. I heard he didn't much like other doggies. Pretty sure he wasn't socialized that well.
I got to hear some fireworks, but none that the city put on. These were personal fireworks that people were lighting off in their back yard. So I didn't get scared of them as they weren't too loud.
I went to work yesterday with Tonya Lynn Clarke to pick up the Big Guy, hoping to see Kimberly Fahie, but she wasn't there again. For someone that says they want to meet me, she sure isn't holding up her part.
I got this new trick that I can do. When they put me in the back seat of the car, I stand on the center console and look out the window. Then, if the mood strikes me, and yes it does, I get into the front seat. I hear this is "cute". But soon enough, I am going to get big and I may not be able to squeeze between the two front seats.
Talking of growing, everyone is telling me how much I am growing. I know that the stairs are not so hard to navigate like they were three weeks ago. The Big Guy says that three weeks ago, when we were on the back deck and I was laying down, I was 6 board wide. Now I am 7 boards wide. Each board is 5 1/2 inches wide. So I am over 3 feet long now. But this is only when I am doing my "superman" pose. Legs stretched out in front and in back.
I understand that I have to be introduced to the "brush". The Big Guy seen another Bernese like me but they didn't look like they were bushed very much. He said that I am going to be brushed at least once a week.
There is this other box that is in the kitchen. I am not so sure why they need it. I know that I would help them if they let me. But they put dirty dishes in it and then later on, take clean dishes out. Is the box eating the food? I could eat the food if they would let me.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment