Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

28/Jun/16 do I measure up?

28/Jun/16 do I measure up?






Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
So what do you think... 18 or 19 inches tall. The Big Guy had a hard time trying to get me to stand still for this photo. I kept biting at the tape measure. I know that other doggies get measured at the shoulder, but I just wouldn't stand still.
I got to eat something new yesterday. Strawberries. I understand that I can eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. There is certainly stuff that I can't have. This list isn't very long, but the Big Guy only wants me to have good food.
Got to go for a walk around the block. There is about 4 doggies around Blowers and Pierce. 2 on either side of the street. Man oh man, they bark a lot. Not sure if they want to play or to bite me. I was a bit nervous, but I was able to walk tall and keep on moving. Once we got around the corner on Blowers, I couldn't hear them barking any longer.
There is a lot of garbage along Blowers St in North Sydney. Empty coffee cups, plus their lids and chips bags. There was other stuff too, but every time I would put it in my mouth, the Big Guy would give me a command, "Drop". But I don't understand that word just yet. So they are talking about putting me in Puppy Training Classes. But everything I would put in my mouth, the Big Guy would take it out of my mouth and say "Bad Toy". I know that Julie MacIntosh told him those words. Can't we just compromise and say "Interesting Toy"?
Just the other day, I was nipping at George Sibley and he would yelp like my litter mates. I am pretty sure he was trying to train me not to nip, but he didn't get to train me long enough for it to stick. The Big Guy and Tonya Lynn Clarke, have tried, but they don't yelp very convincingly. They just grab my mussel and say "no".
I got to see Christian Murphy and Julie MacIntosh. They came out to the car to visit with me. They found it funny how the Big Guy got into the back of the car so that I could stay in the front seat. Not sure that's safe though. There are some big air bags that go off if the car gets into an accident. I know they have a special harness for me sitting in the back seat. I know they got one in the house somewhere, but they haven't found it yet.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment