Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

4/Jul/16 I can fit under the car

4/Jul/16 I can fit under the car





Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Yesterday the Big Guy could hear me barking outside. He was looking out one window and the next. Then he spotted my lead and it was under the car. He tried to take a photo of me through the nook window, but the outside window is kinda dirty. Once he opened the back door, I popped out from under the car and ran upstairs.
Later on, Tonya Lynn Clarke and the Big Guy took me to Pets Unlimited. Boy oh boy, did i meet a lot of people there. I even met a pure bred boxer. She was nice and friendly to me. I got some shampoo and this spray that has enzymes in it. They are going to spray this on the floor so that I can't smell my pee places in the house. They are hoping that I will have less accidents if I don't smell the pee and want to go outside for my pees.
While we were there, the lady that worked there, gave me a few treats. I got lots of pats and rubs. I got to meet a little girl who was afraid of me. But of course, cause I am so darn cute, she was patting me and following me around the store.
Then we went to Global Pet Food, which is across the highway. The Big Guy found this new ball for me to play with. He didn't know the width of the rails on the deck. But my head is too big to fit through the rails now. So he held the ball up to my head. and said that the ball will not fit through the rails. He is right. But now, not only to I have big feet, but now I got a big head too.
I also got a new chew toy that Tonya will use to distract me so that I will play with the new chew toy instead of her. The Big Guy got me a beef bone to chew on. It is so yummy. I think I like the bone more than the shoes. That's saying something.
Then we went to Canadian Tire and got a new toy pool. Tonya is hoping that I will have hours of fun playing in the pool Guess we will find out if I do or not.
We came home and I had supper and went for a walk. We came home and I got to meet new people. This time, Leo Sr Campbell and Bonnie came for a visit. He didn't comment about my big head. But he did say that I have big feet. But it started to rain so we went inside to watch some TV.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment