Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

1/Jul/16 Canada Day

1/Jul/16 Canada Day
















Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
It's Canada Day today. Canada is 149 years old. Everything is closed here.
I got to spend the entire day with Tonya Lynn Clarke. I don't bite her as much as I used to. She "yelps" like I am hurting her. I guess that I am, but she is just so darn fun to chew on.
As you can see by the photos, they just plum wore me out yesterday. I was so tired, I laid my head right in my water bowl and really didn't care that my ear was getting soaked. I kept the frozen water bottle on my chest as it was cooling me off.
The Big Guy was telling me that I have someone out there that really wants to meet me. Kimberly Fahie when will I ever get to see you? You are never there when Tonya picks up the Big Guy. He went looking for you yesterday when he left work at 5:30 and seen that you were not at your desk.
It rained yesterday and I got to see my first double rainbow. One summer, the Big Guy seen a triple rainbow. I hear they are really rare.
Tonya is growing these snow ball bushes. I spotted them yesterday and decided I was going to investigate. She didn't have me on my leash. She can't run as fast as I can. They smelled so interesting. I was going to put some of the pedals in my mouth, but she kept insisting that this was bad. How can something so pretty be bad for me?
If I play my cards right, I hear that I may get to chew on a bone this weekend. The Big Guy wants to have a ham and he is going to boil the bone once he removes the meat off it.
Time to go watch Big Brother. The Big Guy puts it on the DVR and watches it in the morning before he goes to work. I hear that he is hoping that Jozea gets booted out of the house. Guess I am going to go find out.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment