Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

16/Jul/16 feral cats

16/Jul/16 feral cats



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Those friggin feral cats. I am the IMPORTANT one here. NOT the ferals.
This morning, the Big Guy is putting out my swimming pool and filling it with water. (More story to follow) My pool is trapped behind the BBQ. As he moves the BBQ and gets my pool, he takes note that there is cat food in a small plastic dish. So, he knows that I will be up on the deck before too long, so he throws the plastic dish off the deck. I KNOW there is cat food in the dish. I launch myself at FULL SPEED towards where the dish has landed. Only to come to the end of my lead.
All that forward momentum came to a halt. I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. I yelped. The Big Guy was not happy. He wants someone to feed her feral cats in ONE place and one place only.
So because the Big Guy wanted to save me from myself, I got hurt anyways.
So back to the pool. I am NOT a water dog. But the Big Guy is doing what he is told. Putting out my pool. I am not going to go in it by myself. So that means, I am going to be FORCED to go in my pool. I think they plan to bath me again. Oh joy. Can't wait for that.
I got to finally met Amy Stubbert yesterday. She said that the pictures of me, do me no justice. I am so much cuter in person. Of course I am. You can't pat my picture.
During my walk with the Big Guy, a car pulled over and a group of girls got out to pat me. I was really happy to see them. They were at the beach as they all had their bikinis on.
Then as we left them, there was two other ladies walking and one said that I didn't look real. That I looked like a stuffed bear.
I got to sit outside for a bit, but the Big Guy was swatting at flies doing the Macarena. He has an electric fly swatter and it was stinking from all the flies he was killing. It would zap the fly and it would burn up. Do you think that the flies would stop? Nope, they kept on coming and he kept on zapping. FinallyTonya Lynn Clarke said to come inside. The Big Guy was pretty happy about that.
Well my pool should be all filled. Gotta go and get tortured. Perhaps not right away, but soon enough.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment