Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

8/Jul/16 All pigs fed and ready to fly

8/Jul/16 All pigs fed and ready to fly



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Another day done. All pigs have been fed and ready to fly.
A friend of the Big Guy used to have that saying framed on his office desk. He lives in Ontario. Paul Sharpe and his wife Nancy. They live in Picton Ontario. He isn't on Facebook. So he will never get to see any of my morning posts.
Yesterday morning I got to see Diane HatcherWandaJohn Nicholson and another nice lady that I know to see, but I don't know her name. I am pretty sure that the Big Guy sailed with her brother on HMCS St. John's.
Tonya Lynn Clarke got really dizzy yesterday and had to stay home from work. She got some new pills and they didn't agree with her. She wasn't able to keep any food down. So... was she "Land Sick"? Either way, she may have spent the day at home, but she laid down all day long. She has to see her Vet to make sure that she got the right pills.
Because Tonya didn't go to work, I didn't get to see Julie MacIntosh orKristen Murphy. But I hear that she is away visiting right now. But you would think that Christian Murphy would see me... I hear that may not happen cause the Big Guy got a new shift. He is pretty happy about it too. He gets to leave work at 5:30 now.
I can see it's raining out. I know that the farmers need rain to make their food grow. I hear that we are going to get a lot of rain on Sunday. Again, good for the farmers, but not so good for walking. No, I will not be "Singing In The Rain".
Ha ha... how many of you got that song stuck in your head now?
I got blamed for the flower pedals falling off the Snow Ball Bush that is on the hill next to the driveway. Yes, I know I put my mouth over them last week. But I needed to taste what a "Flower" tastes like. I can't go near them now as every time we go for a walk, the Big Guy makes sure to tighten up on my leash. I just want to go up to the Snow Ball Bush and go... GRRR GRRR GRRR BARK BARK BARK and RIP them off the stalks. Wouldn't that be fun?
I still bite and nip Tonya. Now she is calling me a velociraptor. Strange how I don't feel that way about the Big Guy.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment