Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

12/Jul/16 someone's in a bad mood

12/Jul/16 someone's in a bad mood





Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Someone is not in good spirits today. She knew what it would be like to get a doggie again and now she wants her "alone" time to sleep. Yes, she gets up to put me out for a pee in the middle of the night. Some doggies sleep though the entire night while in their kennel. Training training and more training. Takes a long time to train the humans like that.
So yesterday it rained. It rained hard, it rained soft, but it rained. No ark was built. The sun is out right now. But for how long? Forecast isn't calling for it to be hot outside. The Big Guy was talking to one of the guys at work and he put the heat back on in his house like he would in the Fall months.
I got some strawberries yesterday as a treat for after supper. Then I also got some frozen yogurt. Yogurt is good for the digestion.
I seen the Big Guy spraying some stuff on his sneakers. It is called "Wahl Anti-Chewing Spray". It's supposed to taste bitter. But someone has been feeding me pickles. So I am not so sure that the taste of the sneakers is going to bother me as much as he hopes it does. So far, I have only sniffed the sneakers. Guess we will find out later if I will like the taste of the spray or not.
Yesterday I had a picture that was put on Facebook. It showed the heart shaped white patch on my bum. Did you realize that picture is almost a month old? My back is to the top of the coffee table now. My tail will be clearing off stuff off the coffee table and end tables before you know it.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment