Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 July 2016

25/Jul/16 sitting in the rain

25/Jul/16 sitting in the rain



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

So wasn't it warm yesterday?  Here I am as I am just laying on the deck in the rain.  Tonya kept on calling me, but I wanted to stay in the rain.

Hoping the Big Guy doesn't rock on my tail

Bryson dropped a treat back here

Biggest water dish EVER!

The rain is cool on my paws

OK, I will go over there...  for now...

The deck is cooled off



The Big Guy noticed that before the rain, it was +35 on the deck.  Then during the rain, it dropped to +25.  But it was still muggy out.

Before that, I got a visit with Elisha and Bryson.  She is Tonya's Niece and her son.  Her Big Guy was at home sleeping as he works the back shift.

Eye spy with my little eye

My Icy Treat!

Belly rubs are the best



Although Bryson is 18 months old, he weighs about 25 pounds.  I am 16 weeks old and I weigh about 40 pounds now.  Bryson was dropping some of his treats on the deck and I was eating them up.

This is the video from when I was on the Bluenose II.  Well, actually I wasn't allowed on deck.  I have nails and I could possibly scratch the varnish that they got on deck.  Wouldn't that be maddening for them.  After doing on that work.



Last night, it was the fireworks for Bartown days.  I didn't get to see it as the Big Guy goes to bed early.  Oh well, some other day.

So the Big Guy found out a valuable lesson.  Don't brag about doing a crappy job of mowing the lawn on someone's blog.  There is someone else that reads my blog and got you to go trim the hedge and do the whipper snippering.

He also got to take out his lawn tractor to mow the hedge clippings.  When he trims the hedge, the moves the stuff on to the lawn.  Then uses the lawn mower to pulverize the trimmings.

I got to hear the thunder yesterday.  But I didn't see any lightening.  There was storms all around us, but only the rain fell in North Sydney.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment