Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 August 2023

11/Aug/23 I've crossed the rainbow bridge

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from the other side of the rainbow bridge.

This is my last post on this blog.

Please don't be sad.

I'm running with a bunch of other dogs.

I really like the little ones.

They are more friendly than the bigger dogs.

Here is a real story.

A little boy was with his parents as they had to put their dog down.  Everyone was sad.  This little boy was OK, with the passing of his pet.

Someone in the room had asked, why do dogs have such a short life.

The little boy said he knew why:

“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life — like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”

“Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay for as long as we do.”

Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:

When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy..
Take naps.
Stretch before rising.
Run, romp, and play daily.
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
Be loyal.
Never pretend to be something you’re not.
If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.

I was able to go for a walk last night.

I was able to lay in the hole I dug to be able to feel the cool earth on my belly.

I was able to go for a ride in the car.


Gentle reader.

I want to thank you for following me for the last seven years.

Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment