Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

14/Jul/16 I'm trapped

14/Jul/16 I'm trapped




Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
The first picture is about the best way to describe what happened to me this morning. I was TRAPPED! My leash got hooked around the green bin and I wasn't able to move any closer than what you can see. The Big Guy does an email to his Mum every morning. He got to wondering, where was I? Why aren't I jumping on the back door demanding to be let inside? Well I couldn't get to the back door. Like... HELLO...
He got me untangled and then I nipped at his ankle. I couldn't help myself. My breed herds sheep and pulls carts. I felt that he needed to be herded towards the door. He certainly wasn't impressed.
Yesterday, the Big Guy was talking with Tonya Lynn Clarke and he told her, he took his little blue pill... Hubba hubba hubba... This meant they could have fun... walking me... He took his Aleve Pill. His arthritis was acting up. What pill did you think I was talking about?
Yesterday the Big Guy took me to work to pick up Tonya and I got to meet all kinds of new people. I seen Julie MacIntosh. I seen Pam LeDrew and her daughter Amy as they were leaving for home. I seen Melissa, Michael, Erin,Nolan Sullivan's Mom, her name is Kim, another dude and a very pretty woman. So many pats and rubs. I tried to jump a few times, but the Big Guy would get all demanding and such tell me not to jump. I listened pretty good. They all said that I have HUGE feet.
You do know what it means when you got HUGE feet, right? I am going to be a BIG Dog!
Today I get to go to the Vet again. Today I get my final needles so that I can play with other doggies. Up to now, no doggie parks for me. First off, I don't listen too good. I only barely know my name. I only know a few commands. "Come Here" really isn't one of them. Pretty sure the Big Guy gets to come with me so he is going to weigh me for sure.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment