Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

22/Jun/16 I am Handsomius

22/Jun/16 I am Handsomius



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Got to meet a few more people yesterday. Rob Rae, he works with the Big Guy. He wants me to move in with him, but said that one of his doggies may get upset and fight with me. I don't want that. I'm a lover, not a fighter.WandaJohn Nicholson came out to visit at the same time. She is nice and says that I am gorgeous. H E L L O ... I am Handsomius...
Also went for a different walk, and went all the way to the end of Stanley Street, heading North, to visit with Paul Campbell Sr. and Laura Campbell.
Yesterday it rained out. Not sure that I like the rain. But it got the fur on my head wet. Some fur went one way and some went the other. So that meant that the white strip going across my face was crooked. The Big Guy said that I was Harry Potter. If you look at me while my fur is dry, you can see that the white line between my eyes is a bit crooked. I call that my "personality".
I found out that I like cheese. I also got some apple, with the skin cut off. I heard that there is all kinds of apples, but the Big Guy only likes Red Delicious ones. He is some kind of spoiled. I know that there is less expensive apples out there. Like Granny Smith, but he says that they are sour.
Everyone says I got big feet. My eyes are up here you know.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment