Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 July 2016

27/Jul/16 learnt a new trick

27/Jul/16 learnt a new trick


The Big Guy watched me get up on my own


I think I will give her a hug



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home

So I can get up on the furniture.  By myself!  Pretty neat trick eh?  After I gave Tonya a hug, I couldn't help myself.  I had to BITE her ear, her hair, her neck, her back.  The Big Guy didn't seem too impressed with my new trick.

He decided to do a trick of his own.  He got me a beef shin bone a few weeks ago.  I love it.  But he took it into the kitchen and went into the fridge.  He got out the jar of Cheese Whiz and put some into the ends of the bone.  WELL!  This had my attention for almost an hour.

Yesterday the Big Guy was upset.  He thought he seen a mouse.  Turns out, it was just a clump of my fur that was rolling along the floor.  It was being blown by the ceiling fan.  Then he laughed for being so dumb.

Tonya got me this rubber chicken.  It's loud when I chew on it.  This makes the Big Guy turn up the TV. volume. Then I get to chew more.  I am pretty sure that he wants to choke my chicken.  Not sure if I am happy about that.  I have lots of toys.

I got after his sneakers yesterday.  He sprayed the outside.  But guess what he didn't spray with that bitter stuff.  The inside.  So I was chewing on the insoles.  Just happy as I could be.

Due to the rain that we were having, I got wet.  Like hello, it's raining out, of course I am going to get wet.  But the Big Guy sprayed me with this smelly stuff that makes me smell like Blueberry Cheesecake.  I wasn't to motivated to be sprayed.  I jumped around and barked a lot.  He had to hold me by my collar while he was spraying me.

I also got weepy eyes.  Tonya has been putting these drops in my eyes.  They are feeling so MUCH better.

Hey, did you see?  The big guy changed the videos.  They are located to the right side of my blog.  The videos are about the Bernese Mountain Dog song.  It's isn't the German Slap Dance or anything like that, but it does make you tap your toes.  He also inserted a "Tip of the Day" at the bottom".  So far, there has been really good stuff going on there.

I also got my first comment on my blog yesterday.  But you have to get a Google + account before you can make any comments.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment