Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

27/Jun/16 I was attacked

27/Jun/16 I was attacked



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I got beat up yesterday for the first time. I went to visit some other doggies and I guess I got into their space. They are Cocker Spaniels. They are full grown and I am the same size as them. The boy dog, he was good and only wanted to sniff me. The lady dog, she didn't want me to sniff her at all. So she bit me. But I have lots of fur, so I wasn't hurt, just startled. I never had another doggie come after me like that.
Later on, we went to another place where they were having a BBQ. They wanted to play, but they played rough with me. One of them wanted to feed me human food, but the Big Guy warned the other guy, not to feed me human food. Suddenly we are moving towards the car and we left for home.
So I found it, I am allowed doggies food, vegetables and treats. No human food. Some human food can upset my stomach and then I get the "runs". I think this is going to be a big rule with the Big Guy, not to feed me bad food.
I didn't do anything really interesting yesterday. I got to watch the Big Guy nap on the couch in the morning. Then I got in the way when Tonya Lynn Clarke was trying to clean the floors.
Laundry baskets make big noise when they are dropped on the floor. I was barking and barking at the laundry basket for making such a loud noise.
I had to stay inside the house while the Big Guy was mowing the lawn. I was able to go out again when he was finished.
They watched some YouTube videos about my breed. The other doggie that used to live here got shaved every year. But they found out with me, only trim my fur. Not to shave me down. I need my fur for natural sun screen. They were amazed at how the fur between my toes had to be trimmed too. So they really have to play with my paws while I am young. That way, when I am brought to the groomers, I will not try to hurt the groomer. You should have seen the doggies on the videos.... not a care in the world. They just sat there and let themselves be groomed. They even had baths. You should have seen the water flying off them when they were being blow dried.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment