Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

17/Jun/16 The Police

17/Jun/16 The Police




Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
ALERT ALERT ALERT
BREAKING NEWS
I was walking with Tonya Lynn Clarke on Blowers St in North Sydney and the police drove past. They stopped their car and got out to shake me down.
I WAS PROFILED FOR HAVING BIG FEET!
They kept saying I've got big feet. Sure, they gave me pats and what not. I tried to be friendly and keep my cool. I know I got big paws. I try to hide them by walking proudly and then hold them up to "shake a paw" with the humans that stop to admire my handsomeness.
Turns out, it was some other dog they were looking for that also has big feet. Perhaps it's my step brother Odin who lives with Geoff Bona. RUN ODIN RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment