Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

20/Jul/16 Aesop's Fables

20/Jul/16 Aesop's Fables




Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Have you ever read Aesop's fables? The Big Guy has, and he is often reminded of "The Ant and The Grasshopper". Guess who is The Ant and guess how many Grasshoppers are out there. Sometimes the Grasshoppers want to go to the beach, but there is lots of toil that still must be done. Oh well, no sense talking about it, the grasshoppers will never learn. In his version, the grasshoppers all die. The end.
Enough ranting.
Tonya Lynn Clarke made this pasta, shrimp, scallop, tomatoe sauce with garlic and spices. It smelled great, but I got kibbles. Actually I was put outside while they ate. I think this was the first time I was put outside while they ate. I am not supposed to beg for their human food.
So I do this "Cute" thing now, when I am in the car, I stand on the center console that is between the front seats. This means that I am looking where the car is going. I have direct access to licking their face. The Big Guy knows that they have the doggie seatbelt harness somewhere in the house. He has to find it. When he does, I wonder how much it is going to restrict my movements in the car?
Did you know, last time I went to the Vet, I got a new tag for my collar? It has a QR code on it. You need a smart phone to read the QR code, but when it reads it, it tells you all about me. My name, my picture, where I live, who my vet is, what I eat, what medications and allergies that I have. The Big Guy is hoping that no one has to find it as he plans to never let me run away.
So we met these people the other night. They were looking to take pictures of doors. Some sort of game they play. The Big Guy looked it up on Google, but couldn't find anything that made any sense.
Then there is the folks that are playing the Pokemon Game. It is getting a lot of people outside and walking again. But there is always people trying to cheat and they are driving around. But they are driving slow and creepy as they are trying to find certain things in the neighborhood.
The Big Guy is trying to start a Blog. A real one. He says that he will continue with Facebook until the new blog gets all set up. But I am sure that you will see tons of photos of me here on Facebook.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment