Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 July 2016

29/Jul/16 playing with the big empty jug

29/Jul/16 playing with the big empty jug


Can you see that I am getting taller?


Got my fruit icy treat between my paws


They dumped my huge drinking bowl  Now the deck is cool.


Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

Some of you that are on Facebook got to see my new video that was posted last night on Facebook.  The Big Guy couldn't wait to share.

Afterwards they took me off the deck and let me run around in the back yard with the empty treat jug.  I didn't really want to play with the treat jug, I was FREE and wanted to run around the yard.

I got to see a few people at work yesterday.  They were all commenting on my huge feet.  They could have said how soft my fur is, or that my collar jingles when I walk.  I got my SPCA tag and my QR Code tag.  But it's always with the big feet.

I sat down and they were commenting on my Red Rocket.  I have a rocket somewhere?

I got news from the Big Guy.  I heard that my Memere Cormier is back in Moncton.  She went to visit my non-furry brother Marc and his family for 2 weeks.  She had a lot of fun.  They have a hot tub and a heated pool in their yard.  The Big Guy would like that.  They also got to go a the 1000 Islands cruise.  Then they went for a few days to Washington DC.  She even has pictures of being with the statue of Abraham Lincoln.

She is home again.  She traveled by train.  It was over a full day on the train.  Canada is really big.  To fly across the Atlantic Ocean, takes about 5 hours.  The Big Guy has done it a few times.  But to fly across Canada, takes over 8 to 9 hours.  When Pepere and Memere Cormier were posted from Halifax to Aldergrove (just outside Vancouver), they took almost 10 to 11 days to travel across the country.  I know that there are people that travel from Cape Breton to Fort McMurray in a lot less time, but the Canadian Forces doesn't make you travel more than 5 to 6 hours a day when you are on the road.

Well the Big Guy can remember being posted from CFB Sheartwater to CFB Winnipeg.  They gave him 5 over night stays in hotels to get there.  So that was 6 days on the road.  Winnipeg is the geographic center of the North American continent.  OK, not exactly the center, but a few miles East, and there is a sign, you are at the 1/2 way point across the continent.  The Big Guy has a video if you really need to see it.  But that video has NOTHING to do with me.


So here is the video of me playing with the empty jug.  The Big Guy keeps reminding me to tell you something.  He is asking, if you see an advertisement, could you click on it?  He thinks it is making him money.  He still can't seem to prove it or not.  Thanks for clicking.  I am sure it makes him happy.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment