Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

9/Jul/16 over a meter long

9/Jul/16 over a meter long





Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
Can you see in my pictures... I am getting longer. I am more than 3 tiles long. The Big Guy measured the tiles and they are not 12 x 12, but they are 13 x 13. So I am over a meter long now.
Yesterday I met Marie MacLeod outside of work. The Big Guy went to pick up Tonya Lynn Clarke. I got excited to met her, I jumped up and Marie took a tumble and fell on the road. She said that she wasn't hurt, but I seen her hand. Looks like it got cut up pretty bad. She said that her knee was sore too.
I also got to see Julie MacIntosh. She is so nice. I seen Tracey Collins. Along with Deborah MacKinnon. There was another one, Michael MacArthur, but he was busy and went from his car right into work. When we got there,Jason Hatcher was leaving work and going home.
Tonya got some new pills yesterday. I am hoping she doesn't get dizzy from these new pills. But she had to go see the Vet really quick yesterday. So she had to make up some time at work. She really appreciated to be able to leave work and see the Vet really quick though.
The Big Guy made some Haddock Loins last night. They smelled so good. He also made a quick stir fry in his Cast Iron Skillet. He really likes his Cast Iron. He talks about his Cast Iron stuff all the time. BLAH BLAH BLAH
HELLO... Talk about ME! That's the important stuff.
OK, quick question... Do you guys get Summer in Cape Breton? Evidence shows, not so much. We had two weeks of warm weather, but now... lets just say I am glad that i wear a fur jacket all the time.
Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment