Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

14/Jun/16 I weigh 25 pounds

14/Jun/16 I weigh 25 pounds



Hi Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius again, just an update. My new Forever Home people weighed me last night. I weigh 25 pounds! I am a big boy!
This tiles am laying on are really cool on my tummy. Each tile measures 12 x 12 inches. So I am almost 3 feet long, from the tip of my nose to the tip of my tail. That's almost 1 meter long!
I am still having accidents in my Forever Home. The people clean up after me. I am fooling them and not giving them ANY warning that I am about to pee. But I know, as I grow up, I will be peeing outside a lot more. But right now, what a fun game! I walk through it after I am done peeing to track it around my Forever Home.
My nice lady took me to meet a lot of new people yesterday. I was good and didn't bark at anyone.
Bye bye for now. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment