Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

16/Jun/16 the computer chair

16/Jun/16 the computer chair



Good morning Cape Breton,
Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.
I discovered, if I chew on the Big Guy's computer chair, a "treat" falls from his hands. I wonder if he is trying to get me not to chew on the metal legs? He must know, I don't have hands and the only way I can discover stuff is to put my mouth around it.
Yesterday, the lady and the Big Guy took me for a "walk". Different harness this time. I fit a lot better and I wasn't able to get out of it. I like walks. Because I am so handsome, people stopped and gave me pats and rubbed my belly. A few people, who were driving, honked their car horn. I think I seen Mag Slade and Lorne go by. If you need to go to "Pilates", she runs a new place on the half way road. "Pilates", that's a new big word for me. I had to look it up on Google to see how to spell it.
The police went by as I was walking on Blowers St. I don't like their loud siren. Hurts my little ears. The flashy lights looked OK though. They weren't too bad.
Yesterday the Big Guy was out mowing the lawn. That machine is SCARY. I kept an eye out for him though. But he seemed to enjoy cutting the grass. The lady and the Big Guy took me out later. I had grass clippings all over my paws. But the SMELLS! OMG, OMG, OMG! Cut grass... I rolled in it. Now that the grass is cut short, I can get my nose right down to the dirt. Did you know that there is dirt under the grass?
Now I have a complaint. Ever since I showed up in Cape Breton, I haven't seen "The Sun". I miss that. When I lived in Northern New Brunswick, we had sun and hot days. Not here. Rain and grey skys. Do you guys get "The Sun" in Cape Breton? I hope so. You would probably love "The Sun". So nice and warm. I will reach out to Frankie MacDonald and see what I can do for you guys.
Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment