Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 May 2017

1/May/17 horray horray it's the 1st of May outdoor screwing begins today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There was so much fun to be had on the back deck.  Then the Big Guy took it away.  So what was I having fun with?  The recycle bin.

Tonya emptied it and took the recycles back to the recycle place.  She said that she got almost $9.00.  Now the recycle bin was empty.  I would jump against it and it would rattle and roll around the back deck.  Oh what fun!

This morning, I was barking and launching myself at the recycle bin.  I was happy happy...  then the Big Guy came outside and lifted the recycle bin and lowered it to the ground off the deck.  He even took the time to move it away from the deck so that I wouldn't be allowed to reach though the railings and touch it with my paws.


He is a party pooper.  Yup, that's what he is.  Mr Party Pooper.  Ole Mr Stick In The Mud.  Yes sir...  Mr Doom and Gloom.

Oh wait, I better stop, he is the only one that can control the leash when I am out walking.  OK, so he is a GREAT Guy.

Talking of the GREAT Guy...  on Saturday, he drove Linda and Jerry around The Cabot Trail.  Very scenic drive.  That is unless you do it in the fog.  Then it isn't so scenic at all.  So yesterday the weather was nice.  Hardly any clouds in the forecast.  The drove The Cabot Trail once again, well this time, they were NOT disappointed at all.  It was a great drive and they got all kinds of pictures.

The GREAT Guy will be creating some Dash Cam videos of the trip.

We are just about all caught up.  The GREAT Guy will have to make the April video collection.  But until he does, here is my March collection.



Good stuff eh?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment