Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 May 2017

18/May/17 high five


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for another long walk last night.  Remember the picture of the map that I posted yesterday.  Well we walked the same distance and the same streets, but this time, we walked backwards.

One lady stopped and gave me a few pats.  She said that I was pretty.  Grrr...  almost barked at her.  I am HANDSOME!  Not pretty.

There was other doggies, they were inside their yard.  They barked a lot at me.

When I got home, I flopped down on the grass.  I was pooped.  But the Big Guy was pulling on my leash, he still needed me to go up the stairs and into the house.

Last night, they had these ham thingies, wrapped around scrambled eggs with veggies, and then cheese on top.  Do you think that Tonya would share?  Nope!  Not even a little bit.  She said no, because it had onions in it.  I would have ate it.  I like everything else that was in them.

The Big Guy had to take this extra pill.  He says it for "Gout" pain.  He doesn't seem to be in pain this morning.  So I have to wonder, is the "Gout" all gone now?  He said that with his "Gout", it was hard to walk.  But he did walk all that distance.  He said that I better hope that his knee doesn't get better soon, as he will be walking farther with me.  But if it means new smells.  I guess I am OK with that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment