Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 May 2017

16/May/17 don't touch my chair, don't touch my bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is the bone that the Big Guy got me last year.  I am still chewing on it.  Some times I take it outside and chew on it there.

But I can pick the bone up in my mouth and walk around the house with it.  Then I will open my mouth and drop it to the floor.  When I do that, it makes a big BANG!  That makes Tonya jump when I do that.  The Big Guy, he gets that look on his face as if to say, you damage my floor and I am going to cut up that bone.

I believe it too.  He has some power tools in the basement that could cut my bone into smaller pieces.

We had more rain yesterday.  Geesh, so much rain.  So much rain that they didn't take me for a walk.  So I got anxious, restless, and wouldn't settle.  Tonya wanted to put me in my kennel a few times and told me to go in my "house".  But I didn't want to go there, and she didn't force the issue, so guess who didn't go in his "house".

The Big Guy was telling me that the temperature is supposed to go up to +18 this Friday.  Both he and Tonya have to work.  But that should me a nice walk that day.  They will not have to wear jackets when we go for our walk.

The Big Guy made some chicken this morning.  Oh my, doesn't it smell good too.  But they keep it all for themselves and don't share.  That is unless Tonya tries to eat it at her chair.  Then I put my nose right under her plate and look up at her.  She really hates that, but it means that she shares.  I got her trained pretty good so far.

Not so much with the Big Guy.  I could be starving.  He tells me to eat my kibble.  Then, if he feels like giving me something, he will put it in my bowl.  So begging from him is less than useless.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment