Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 May 2017

8/May/17 I am not saying "cheese"



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy had to search for me this morning.  I was not right against the back door.  He walked past the kitchen several times and didn't see me next to the shoe rack.  Then FLASH!  That camera again.

The Big Guy has been making video after video of him driving The Cabot Trail.  Some of it is so boring.  But it is getting done.  Now he has to post the videos of going on the trail, but this time, in the sun.  This time, you can see stuff.

We went for a small walk yesterday.  Tonya said that I needed a walk, even if it would be in the rain.  Well it didn't rain.  The Big Guy was pretty happy about that.  But I know he would of kept walking, even if it was raining out.

It was my non-furry uncle's Birthday yesterday.  His name is Terry.  He really likes me.  He can play a bit rough, but I bring it right back to him.  Then when he wants to calm down, I am like, NO WAY!  IT'S GO TIME!

Tonya and the Big Guy watched a movie last night, called "Hacksaw Ridge".  They really recommend that you watch it.

Then they watched a movie called "CHIPS".  It was kinda funny, but only wasted their time.

It was raining out pretty hard earlier.  It would seem to have calmed down for now.  But for the rest of the week, rain, rain and more rain.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment