Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 May 2017

12/May/17 gigantic paw wants a high five


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got to walk in a new area yesterday.  While we walked towards where the old North Sydney Forum used to be, I seen an old friend that I haven't seen since I was just a little doggie.  Now I am bigger than he is.  I can't remember his name, but I can remember that his owner, his name is Mike.

My friend doesn't like being on his leash when greeting other dogs.  His mouth was full of lather and when he tried to shake if off, spit, foam and lather flew all other the place, including over his mussel.  What a mess he made.  He barked at me a few times.  I am not sure what I did wrong.  But we said our good byes and walked away.

Then, as we were on the home stretch to get home, I seen a little poodle that I met before.  Once again, she was bigger than me at one time, now, I think she doesn't even come up to my chest.  I got to sniff her, but then got into sniffing areas she didn't want sniffed.  She barked at me too.  I must be doing something wrong.

Then, Mr Prince got home and he came over to pat me.  He was surprised how big I got.  He asked to make sure that I didn't hurt his cat.  The Big Guy told him, I wasn't much interested in cats.  Dogs on the other hand, I really am looking to play with other dogs.  Cats are not very friendly and they don't like to play very much.  I sniff them and move on.  When we are out walking, I look at them and know that they are not very playful.  So I don't pay them a lot of attention.

The Big Guy is trying to train me not to rush the door when it opens.  So far, he is happy with my progress.  I still have a lot to learn.  Jumping is going to be a big thing for me.  I get so happy and I jump up.

A lot of people seen the picture of my paw across the Big Guy's hand.  Yes, I do have big paws.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment