Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 May 2017

21/May/17 I told you yesterday, the bowl is EMPTY


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I think the Big Guy is trying to walk me into the ground.  Yesterday, even though his knee was really sore, he went for a walk.  So far, the longest walk ever!



Did you see how far we went? Google maps says that it takes 22 minutes to walk that far.  I am not sure who is walking that fast, but it sure isn't me.  I have to sniff stuff.  People stop us and they will pat me and say how beautiful I am.  HELLO...  I am handsome!

We stopped and talked with Krystal.  She is someone from the Big Guy's work.  They got back from getting groceries and we were walking past their house.  She waved and said that she wanted to pat me.  

Did someone say...  I want to pat someone?  Why yes, I do enjoy being patted.

As we crossed the street, I think that Krystal was having second thoughts.  She seen how big I am getting.  But she rubbed my chest and patted my sides and said how big I am.

We continued our walk and I kept sniffing stuff.

I got to met a little human.  He was only as tall as I am when I am standing on my 4 paws.  I sat down and the Big Guy held my collar so that the little human could touch me.  He said that my fur was really soft.  So I licked his face.  I don't think he was expecting that.

There was this really bad dog.  He wasn't tied on.  I think he wanted to bite me.  Tonya told him that he was a bad dog and to go home.  He certainly barked a lot.

As we got closer to home, I seen Lorne.  He's our next door neighbor.  He doesn't have snow rails on his metal roof and this year, once again, the stairs got damaged when the snow fell onto the stairs.  I think I surprised him when I jumped up and put my paws on his chest.  He is really nice and he patted me and told me that I was a good boy.  He seen how big my paws are and put one of his hands next to my paw.  

When we got home, I had a BIG drink of water and then went to sleep.

With all the weight that the Big Guy is loosing, he can walk farther.  I wonder if we are going to go for a big walk today?  Guess we will see.  As of yesterday, the Big Guy has lost 43 pounds since 1st of February.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment