Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 May 2017

2/May/17 your finger is in the photo


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well done there Big Guy.  Your finger was across part of the lens when you were taking my picture.  Oh well, out of the "thousands" of pictures, there is always a few flubs.

So my non-furry sister Linda and her husband Jerry are on their way back home to Winnipeg.  They were here for a week.  I really liked Jerry.  He would sit on the floor and play with me.  He tried to teach me a few things, but I can be stubborn about a few things.

Tonya and the Big Guy took me for a walk early yesterday morning.  They were hoping that it would "wear me out" and that I would be calm and relaxed the rest of the day.  FOOLED THEM.  ha ha  That only gave me more energy at the later part of the day.

So the Big Guy took out a pair of pants from the closet and they are really too big for him.  He has to wear suspenders if he doesn't want them to fall down.  Since he doesn't wear suspenders that much, I think he is going to donate these pants to the Salvation Army to give to some one in need.

He started off wearing 5XL pants at the beginning of February and now he is thinking, he may be able to get into 3XL pants.  He will probably still wear his 4XL pants when at work.  Otherwise, the tight pants will cut into his belly after sitting all day long.

My non-furry sister, Linda, finally had her lobster before she left Cape Breton.  Jerrry and the Big Guy, they had steak.  The Big Guy cooked it in his cast iron skillet.  Jerry said that it was really good.  I am happy that I was able to get the rib bone from their steak.

The Big Guy still hasn't made my April photo collection video.  He said that he will get to it soon enough.  Perhaps tonight?  Who knows.  He gets busy with stuff.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment