Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 May 2017

5/May/17 and I am outta here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I had someone ask Tonya how she kept my white fur so white and my black fur so shiny and black.  Tonya said to use Blue Dove dish soap for the white fur.  The Black fur, well, I suppose it could be the apple a day that I eat.  Last night I also had some strawberries.  But then I also get good kibble.

Last night, we went for a short walk.  The Big Guy isn't over his "man cold" just yet.  He can actually take his pills without it being wrapped in cheese.  He is taking decongestants.  He said that he has a runny nose.  I tried and I looked close, but I couldn't see it running anywhere.  It just seems to be stuck in the middle of his face.

I am glad that doggies don't get "Man Colds".  They seem horrible.

I was being bad last night and I wouldn't settle for Tonya.  I had to wait for the Big Guy to get up before I was let out of my kennel.

All next week, we are supposed to get rain.  Lots and lots of rain.  So I am not sure how many walks I will get next week.  Especially if the Big Guy isn't over his "man cold".  He will NOT want to walk in the rain.

Well I gotta go for a nap.  No video today.  That is unless you go on Facebook and find the videos that the Big Guy has been putting up of diving The Cabot Trail in the fog.  BORRING!!!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment