Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 26 May 2017

26/May/17 I am NOT sorry


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy got REALLY upset with me today.  He put the garbage out to the curb and another doggie came by and sniffed his garbage.

Welllllll.....  

I lost my mind......

No other doggie is supposed to sniff OUR garbage......

I jumped at the window and let out an incredible barrage of barks....

As I was being pulled from the window, none too gently I might add, I started to notice that the Big Guy was looking at me with his angry eyes!  

Geesh...  I was only trying to protect our garbage.

This is the thanks I get for sounding the alarm?  I get chastised.

You just wait.  Some day, there will be someone doing something in our yard and I will not say a peep.  We will see who's happy that day.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment