Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 May 2017

9/May/17 doing the downward dog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So can you see how big I can make my paws when I stretch out?

The Big Guy found out just how much I can pull yesterday.  We went for a walk and we crossed this one street.  Well Tonya sorta did this fast walk to get across the street.  I NEEDED to go after her.  I didn't much care that I had a harness on, I just NEEDED to catch up.  I could hear the Big Guy stomping the ground behind me and he was trying to hold me back.  But I had it is 4 Paw Drive and I was giving 'er.

When I do stuff like that, it hurts the Big Guy's knee.  Then he has to recover.  That means, no walk the next day.

Have you been looking at the news?  Everyone is flooding!  I know last year, there was people living on the mainland that were having problems with their well going dry.  I hope that they can get a lot of water so that they don't have to worry about that this year.  But not so much water that they flood.

Not sure that the Big Guy is up to.  He has put out a steak and he is looking at some onions and celery.  He gets these ideas for his lunches.  Looks pretty good to me.

Just got back in from being outside.  Yes, still raining here.  We are supposed to get about 2 inches of rain today and tomorrow.  That's about 50 mm of rain in the forecast.  I don't mind the rain so much.  It brings out the smells!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment