Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 May 2017

14/May/17 Happy Mother's Day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In this picture, I just NEED to show Tonya how much I love her.  Why don't humans like it when we lick them?

Yesterday the Big Guy made some Coleslaw and he didn't like how it turned out.  He ate some and then put the remainder of it into the green bin.  He found that the carrots and cabbage turned to mush when he tried to use his mixer to shred the stuff.  He says that he is going to use his food processor next time.

Yesterday I got to watch the Big Guy swap out the winter tires for the summer tires on his car.  That took a long time for him to finish that job.  About an hour.  He has watched NASCAR on TV and they take about 12 seconds to swap out 4 tires.  He is about 300 times slower than those guys.

Then he took the time to remove his snow blower and install the lawn mower on his little garden tractor.  He then mowed the lawn.  Not a great job, as he didn't go around and do the other parts where he would use the whipper snipper and then use the push mower for the places that the lawn tractor will not go.

Tonya told the Big Guy that she expects him to cook her something nice for supper.  He isn't sure what to make.  But I am sure he will figure out something.


Here is a video of me having fun on the deck yesterday.  Hope you can enjoy it.



Did you enjoy watching me play?  I know that I would like to have a bigger place to run around.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment