Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 29 May 2017

29/May/17 went to the dog park again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I went to the dog park and had a blast.  There was 2 lady Bernese Mountain Dogs.  They barked at me a lot.  Here is the proof that they would bark.




Me, I was just running around, playing with the other dogs.

We also went to this other dog park.  It was locked up though.  I guess you have to pay an annual fee to be able to use that park.  The Big Guy is more into free.

They came home and then after supper, they took me for a walk.  Even though I was at the dog park running around and playing, they still needed to be walked themselves.

Yesterday the Big Guy made a chicken soup with veggies.  No potatoes or other "bad" stuff.  He said that it was really good.  But I will never know, cause I didn't have any.

Today, they have a pork loin thawing in the sink.  I can bet I am not going to get any of that either.  

Although the Big Guy did give me a bone from a ham that my non-furry sister, Elaine, had cooked.  So I supposed, that was a good trade.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment