Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 May 2017

10/May/17 I don't want to play no more


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went for a walk.  As we were crossing at Blowers and Pierce, I needed to catch up to the Big Guy as he was holding my leash.  Well, I went on the wrong side and hooked Tonya up with my leash.  So now I've got both captured in my leash. Tonya turns around to get the leash up and over her head and I darted.  This pulled the leash taught and Tonya lost her balance and fell on the pavement.  Right on her bum.

She is pretty sore.  We did about 1/2 the walk we would normally have done.  But it was also raining out, so the Big Guy was OK with cutting the walk a little shorter.

But the next few days, we are supposed to get a lot of rain.  So with the weather effecting the Big Guy's knee, Tonya's sore arse, and the rain, I don't think a walk is in my future.

As I am looking outside, it's dark out, of course, but there is a lull in the rain.  Today's forecast shows we are supposed to get 20 or more mm of rain.  That is less than an inch of rain.  But we had so much rain the last few days.  Even hurricanes only last a day or so.

Tonya made some cheese biscuits yesterday.  I am not supposed to have any, but I bet if I play my cards right, she will give me some.  Did you see what she made?  They are Keto friendly.





Don't they look delicious?  I know that it sounds weird, but the Big Guy puts extra butter on them when he eats them.  If they don't get enough fat in their diet, they don't loose weight.  What a weird way to eat, but so far, it's working for both of them.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment