Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 May 2017

11/May/17 yes, I'm a dog, not a Clydesdale horse


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

While we are out walking, the Big Guy will, on occasion walk on my paws.  I know that he doesn't do it on purpose.  But every so often, I will walk on the back of his slippers and he can't move his foot.  I think it's so funny.

Talking of walking, I didn't get a walk yesterday.  The weather was miserable and Tonya was down and out for the count.  Not only does her bum still hurt, but she now has the cold that the Big Guy had last week.  Nice thing though, his cold only lasted about 4 days.  It's gone now.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to make her a hot toddy.  I think she just wanted a drink.  I don't get human colds.  But I don't drink either.  Well, I do drink.  I drink puddles, toilet water (when they forget to put the toilet seat down) and I will taste test your drink if you turn your back on me.  Tonya is always putting water from the water cooler in my dish.  That makes the Big Guy upset.  Not that he doesn't want me to have cold water.  But he thinks that I should have tap water, cooled with ice cubes.  He has to fill the water jug and put it on the water cooler.  Then when he goes to have a drink, Tonya has put it all in my water dish.  It took him about 2 weeks before he filled the water cooler this time.  I know that she is going to continue giving me water from the water cooler, no matter how much he wishes that she wouldn't.

The weather is supposed to be nicer this weekend.  The Big Guy was saying that he will be putting the summer tires on the car.  This doesn't effect me very much.  I keep the same paws on all year round.

Well, the Big Guy is going to go watch Big Brother Canada to see who got voted out.  Not sure if any of you watch that show.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment