Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 13 May 2017

13/May/17 What is this new word... neutered?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, we went for a walk.  Not a long walk, not a short one either, but a medium walk.  But still when we got home, the Big Guy decided that we would walk in the house by the front door.  The grass felt so good under my paws, I just laid down.

Didn't he understand, I was tired out from walking?  

Give me a minute.  

The new grass is so soft on my fur.

It smells so nice.

BUT NO...  he tugging and hauling on my harness like it's a ships hawser and he took 3 turns on the capstain with some other dickhead turning it handsomely.

So I got up before he decided that he would drag me up the stairs.

The Big Guy is trying to teach me to sit before he opens the back door.  If I don't sit, he will NOT open the door.  Then he opens it slowly.  If I move, he shuts the door.  I have to continue to sit and then he says "OK", then I can move.  You would not know what it is like for me to sit while he opens the door.  I am so EXCITED.  He must have closed that door about a thousand times.  Each time I would move the door closed.  He did that the other day too.  So I think this is going to be his new thing.  Either I sit and wait, or the door will stay closed.

He has been trying to keep the leash out of my mouth.  He hip checked me the other day when I went to jump.  I wasn't expecting that.  I jumped a few times, and then the hip would come at me.  He tries to hold the leash up and away, where it's hard for me to reach.

Perhaps I will stop trying to bite the leash.  We will see.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment