Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 April 2017

30/Apr/17 The Cabot Trail was mostly fog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Here I am, about to pop my collar off so that I can run free.  But they caught me and I wasn't able to run around naked.

The Fast and Furious gang showed up across the street.  They think that they are all that and a bag of chips.  They all drive little cars that make a lot of noise.  They are nothing like the people that are in the movie.

The Big Guy seen what a little car looks like when it gets into an accident.  He is glad that he is driving a much bigger car.

We went for a nice walk yesterday.  I was pretty tired when I got home.  But that is what the Big Guy wants.  Is for me to be tired and NOT bounce and around and do puppy stuff.

Did you enjoy my January pictures yesterday?  Today I have the February pictures to share.



I hope you enjoyed the picture collections.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment