Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 May 2017

20/May/17 you can fill my food dish again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya only put a few things on the Big Guy's "Honey Do" list for today.  Stuff that really should get done anyways.  He is going to find out, just how hard it is to change a faucet cartridge for his shower.  I wonder if I could help him with that?  It started leaking about a month ago and he is only getting to it now.

Then he has to go to Sydney and get me some more dog kibble.  OK, at first, I really didn't like this new brand kibble, but I think it's growing on me.  It's sorta good.

While out for our walk yesterday, there was a small black car that was slowing down.  Turns out, it was Margaret Anne with her fella Greg.  She was calling to me, so I kinda ran towards the car.  Margaret Anne didn't like that too much.  She reacted like there was a HUGE bear running towards her.  She said that I have a MASSIVE head.  

Tonya said that Margaret Anne would be too nervous if she would come for a visit.  I would scare her too much.

One of the ladies that I got to meet outside, she called me from a different car.  Since she was driving, she couldn't come pat me.  She called me and called me, but I couldn't see her.  In the end, I did see her, but she drove away.  I guess she had some place to go that was more important than patting me.

I also got barked at by Darcy and Max.  Those are the dogs that belongs to Rob.  They were both outside and I really wanted to play with them.  Their fur was sticking up on their back.  They just wouldn't stop barking at me.  Rob said that they were not being very nice.

Well, I gotta go.  I have this chew bone that needs my attention.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment