Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 May 2017

28/May/17 I'm keeping my eye on you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for a walk yesterday.  WOW!  Didn't I get wet!  All my belly and legs were dripping wet.  Now it was raining earlier in the day, so of course, there is a lot of water that is still on the grass.  I felt it was necessary to walk though it.

There wasn't a lot of other dogs out, so I didn't get barked at a lot.  There was some, barking at me, from inside their houses.  

Later on, another dog passed by my house and I got excited and needed to bark at him.  The Big Guy didn't get upset, but would say over and over, "Max, no".  He really didn't have his heart into it like he did the other morning when I seen that other dog sniffing our garbage.

Did you see those fat bombs he made?  Of course he will NOT share with me.  He says it's because there is chocolate in them.  Well there is also peanut butter in them, so they are not all bad.  He told Tonya, she has to eat one a day so she will make sure that she has enough fat in her diet.

I wonder what he is going to make today that I am not allowed to eat.  Then again, although I am not supposed to have this or that, I just constantly bug Tonya till she gives in and gives me some of what she is eating.  I even eat pickles with her.  Yes, they are sour, but I still eat them.  If they are good for her, then they must be good for me.

Tonya told the Big Guy that she wants to take me to the dog park again.  I had so much fun there last time.  It's been raining a bit, so if we go, it will probably only be in the afternoon when the grass has had time to dry up.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment