Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 September 2016

30/Sep/16 this isn't my laughing face





Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you see what Tonya puts me through.  You can see that she is smiling in the picture.

The last two pictures, she was feeding me my apple.  I really like apples.

So I heard that a lot of people enjoyed yesterday's post.  Doggies like me feel that we have to protect the humans that we live with.  They give us so much, well, we need to give something back.

It is garbage day today.  But Tonya took me for a walk yesterday afternoon.  She had to go to work last night for a few hours.  

The Big Guy insisted that I go in my kennel when they go out for a few hours.  I am still having accidents in the house.  

Yesterday, I was outside for a LONG time.  I came inside and had a poo inside the house.  Tonya was not happy.  She was really getting on and on.  But I didn't have to poo when I was outside.

I will be getting a visit by my non-furry Memere tomorrow.  She is also bringing a friend that lives in the same building as her.  Memere said that she likes dogs, so we should get a long OK.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment