Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 September 2016

Sun 26/Sep/16 left my doggles on for almost a minute

Sun 26/Sep/16 left my doggles on for almost a minute


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You can see my eyes are shinning through my Doggles.  I left them on my eyes for almost a minute.  Well, probably about 30 seconds.  Ummm...  OK, about 10 seconds...  more like 5, then I really wanted them off.

The Big Guy said that I have to wear them to protect my eyes.  I think it's going to be a battle of wills.

Yesterday I got to meet Margaret Ann and Greg.  She was so scared of me.  Because she was yelling and squealing, I was VERY excited.  I was jumping up on her and trying to lick her.  Greg was laughing, so I didn't jump on him at all.

They had pizza, I had kibble.  Oh what I wouldn't do to have pizza.

Today, Floyd, Mylynne and Colby are coming by.  At least I think Colby is going to come by.  Sometimes he goes with his father.  But the Big Guy is going to be making his ribs.  Floyd insisted that he makes his own BBQ sauce.  Floyd wanted Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, but the Big Guy only has Crown Royal.  So the BBQ sauce may be a little different today.  But it takes about 6 hours to make ribs.  At least it does when the Big Guy cooks them.

Margaret Ann didn't like my piggy.  It was full of drools.  She did NOT want to share.

After a bit, I calmed down and she patted me a lot.  In the end, she said that she loved me.  So it's all good.

Greg couldn't get over the fact that I got big paws.

The Big Guy is going to be having cold pizza for breakfast.  I will have my kibble.  Will he take pity on me and give me the pizza crust?  I bet he will not.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment